Reverse Engineering with Autodesk – An Introduction
Introduction to Reverse Engineering with Autodesk
Reverse Engineering Autodesk: Autodesk was founded in 1982 by John Walker, who was the co-inventor of the primary versions of AutoCAD. Presently it is known as a multinational software company that has its headquarters based in the United States. This software company develops software services for construction, manufacturing, engineering, architecture, and entertainment industries. It has combined the most powerful software and services in one package based on customer wished price.
What is Autodesk?
Autodesk is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. It is one of the most popular 3D CAD software that offers professional-grade 3D mechanical design and simulation tools. Some of Autodesk’s key features include parametric and free-form modelling, automated part design, and dynamic simulation and stress analysis. Moreover, Autodesk’s wide array of features makes it a versatile tool. It is used across a wide range of industries: architecture, engineering, graphic design, management, and others. The engineers of Mako-Technics are capable of creating a finely working 3D CAD from the raw data using Autodesk.
The three collections of Autodesk are :
- Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection
- Product Design & Manufacturing Collection
- Media & Entertainment Collection.
Autodesk is perfect for creating 3D digital prototypes. Across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, media and entertainment industries, Autodesk gives you the power to make anything. It is used for 3D mechanical design, design communication, tooling creation and product simulation. This software enables users to produce accurate 3D models to aid in designing, visualizing and simulating products before they are built.
- Parametric modelling: Focus on design as we create and edit your 3D models with an intuitive user interface.
- Assembly modelling: See how the design will go together and perform at the assembly level.
- Drawing creation: Quickly create clear, accurate, detailed drawings for manufacturing.
- BIM interoperability: Convert configurable 3D CAD models into BIM objects.
- Design configurations: Enable rapid configurations powered by iLogic.
- Automated frame design: Quickly design and test structural frames.
- Sheet metal: Design and prepare complex sheet metal products for manufacturing.
- Model-based definition: Include manufacturing information in your 3D model for downstream applications.
- Shape Generator: Create and evaluate high-performing design options in minutes.
- Flexible modelling: Use the right modeling tool for every job with parametric, freeform, and direct modeling tools.
- Direct modelling: Use easy push/pull controls to move, rotate, resize, or scale features from imported geometries.
- Freeform modelling: Freely sculpt the shape of your design by moving points, edges, and faces.
Our centred approach makes us the best choice and we always try to find new 3D possibilities for our clients and industrialists. Our speciality lies in creating perfect parametric regular geometries. We also create engineer free form services using the best-proven processes and software like Autodesk.
How does Reverse Engineering with Autodesk work?
To create a naturally working 3D CAD, the object needs to be scanned first. We even carry out the 3D scanning, if you want us to do that. Mako-Technics uses Autodesk’s digital prototyping software to visualize, simulate, and analyze real-world performance using a digital model in the design process. We use the most reliable GOM scanners to obtain the 3D raw data of the object. You can also send us the STL or MRI data of the object and we will carry out the rest of the process.
The object is rebuilt on Autodesk by using the standard geometries. Our engineers excel in collision analysis and the parametric reconstruction of the object as per the needs. For this, we break down the geometry of the 3D digitized data into basic geometry and then create a fully parametric 3D CAD.
Mako-Technics is an expert at improving the quality and design of the product in no time. Our team is capable of doing the job right as they are all equipped with years of experience and dedication. We offer 3D CAD created in Autodesk at a highly affordable time and the most practical deadlines.
Visit our Contact Us page to get in touch with us now. We look forward to working with you.
There are no comments