What is Creo?
Creo Reverse Engineering: Creo, (formerly known as Pro Engineer) is a powerful and intuitive 3D CAD software optimized to address the challenges organizations face as they design, analyze, and share information with downstream partners. Creo provides apps for 3D CAD parametric feature solid modeling, 3D direct modeling, 2D orthographic views, Finite Element Analysis and simulation, schematic design, technical illustrations, and viewing and visualization.
Our Skills and Experience:
Mako-Technics has a TEAM of highly skilled engineers, who have used Creo in traditional construction work and combine this experience with reverse engineering. This combination is a perfect mix for top notch quality.
Creo Reverse Engineering:
Creo Reverse Engineering offers high level functionality, for in-depth evaluation of shapes and geometries. Special functions for sketching curves and rebuilding facets are top advantages for using Creo. This offers special adjustment possibilities for newly created geometry within the reverse engineering process. These intuitive tools are one of the specialties which Mako-Technics uses in Creo during its Reverse Engineeirng Services.
How does Reverse engineering work with Creo?
- Rebuilding oldtimer parts is one of the special tasks for reverse engineering in Creo.
- Partly damaged, partly not existing and worn-out parts are challenging to rebuild and difficult to reverse engineer. With special functionality in Creo, it is possible to remodel even those parts into a perfect CAD file with same intention as in original planned product.
- The Germany based start-up Koelmann.eu is using this technology with a special focus on Oldtimer cars from all ages and from classics cars to youngtimers.
- It is suggested not to use any of the automatic functionality while 3D scanning. Closing of holes or modification of scan models with automatics is risky. In reverse engineering we prefer to be able to take those decisions manually.
- The data is generated directly inside Creo and you will get a full construction history. Upon request Mako-Technics offer parametric features as well.
We generate the files in Creo and offer you native data format as *.creo files. The data can directly be opened at customer side and we ensure seamless integration of the provided files into customer’s Creo software. This leads to a very efficient process and saves loads of time and money for our customers.
It is our top priority to deliver you in a seamless and streamlined workflow. We optimize the processes and we have highly skilled and well trained engineers in our team, who can adapt very quickly.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Click the button below. Our team will get in touch with you for checking of your data and provide a detailed pricing offer. Looking forward to hearing from you.